At Agnes, we work with businesses entering the growth phase. With a focus on the early commercialisation, we support organisations who’ve broken through their foundational years with strength and resolve.
IS DONE HERE
- You have identified a problem in the market.
- Research starts, along with the development of your idea to solve the problem.
- From there, it is a period of testing & learning with potential clients to refine your idea and get it to product market fit.
- Once this is done, reset your vision, find some good advisors, take on seed capital and move to the growth stage.
MOVING FROM START UP
TO GROWN UP
- Early sales are in.
- At the same time, expenses are growing faster than these sales.
- This is the valley of death for a start up. You need to cross it. Having a trusted mentor and building a network of skilled advisors is critical at this stage.
- To cross the valley, you need to be brave. Get clear on your target market, develop messaging and grow sales. You are all in, working harder than you
- Through this growth stage, you will also need to be investment ready. Most likely, you will raise capital a couple of times by demonstrating an understanding of where new capital needs to be applied to scale the business.
IT IS HARD TO GET HERE, NOW IT BECOMES COMPLEX
- This is where you demonstrate profitable growth through repeatable, sustainable processes across the business.
- The learning never stops. Mentors with a proven track record of scaling a business are a must for this phase.
- Hopefully you don’t need to raise capital again – you will be ready if it is required.
- New skill sets will be needed to scale – this means building out your leadership team.
- Most importantly, scaling involves building a team and a culture that can deal with rapid growth whilst handling complex internal and external relationships.
We help you move from start up to grown up